(Most of the links below will open new browsing windows.)
Recommended Rhode Island Massage Therapists and Practitioners
- Healing Hands :: Karin Wuenscher, LMT: Karin focuses on Deep Tissue, Cranial Sacral and Energy Work. She is also trained in Visceral Manipulation and Prenatal Massage and is an Occupational Therapist. Her office is in downtown Westerly in the Brown Building. You can reach her at 860-235-9122. Her AMTA profile lists more information.
- The Bodywork Collaborative :: Bryn Merida, LMT: Bryn is in North Kingstown at 610 Ten Rod Rd. She is most passionate about perinatal massage and chronic pain management and injury rehabilitation, specializing in relaxation and neuromuscular techniques. She can be reached at 401-699-4200 or email@example.com.
- The Bodywork Collaborative :: Stacey Patterson, LMT: Located in North Kingstown at 610 Ten Rod Rd. She can be reached at 401-684-1615 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Joe Swinski, LMT: Joe is in Wakefield, specializing in chronic issues. His approach to massage is a therapeutic/clinical one, offering relaxation while working any troubled areas as needed. Joe can be reached at (401)749-7904. More information is available on his website.
- ABMP's Find a Massage Therapist: Use this link to find ABMP member massage therapists by location and specialty.
- AMTA's Find a Massage Therapist: Use this link to find AMTA member massage therapists by location and specialty.
- The International Association of Healthcare Practitioners: Find massage therapists trained by the Upledger or Barral Institutes.
- Dr. Michael Preneta (Doctor of Chiropractic, MS Sports Science and Rehabilitation): Wickford Chiropractic & Wellness Center in North Kingstown at 610 Ten Rod Rd. Dr. Preneta can be reached at 401-295-9767 or www.wickfordchiro.com.
- Pamela Puniello, Strategic Interventionist, Certified Life Coach: Pam's approach draws on many disciplines and techniques to help clients create actionable moments that can improve their lives and relationships at very deep levels. Your initial consultation with her is free. Find out more at www.beholdingyourbrilliance.com and contact her at email@example.com.
Helios Topical Pain Spray and "Pocket" Roll-On is for relief of sore muscles, joints, nerves, ligaments and tendons associated with arthritis, backaches, neck tension, headaches and other related symptoms. 100% natural, botanical essential oils with over 20 natural pain relieving and muscle relaxing compounds, combine in a soothing aroma-therapeutic solution. I use this product in my business and home and can highly recommend it.
Emu Oil from Wild Rose Emu Ranch
Emu oil can be used topically on the skin as a moisturizer for dry, chapped, chafed, and cracked skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties are derived from the Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids it contains. Emu oil is soothing on a wide spectrum of conditions including arthritis, bursitis, and scarring.
Massage Associations, Training and Magazines
Massage and Bodywork Articles